Eurocontrol offers its clients integrated solutions in the fields of regulatory inspection, measurement and trials, technical assistance, audit, engineering and technical studies, occupational safety and health, consultancy and training.
More than 40 years guarantee our experience in the control and the assurance of the quality of all types of industrial materials, equipment, components, services, installations and plants. Since the company came into being in 1973, we have grown, along with our clients, enlarging and adapting our service portfolio in line with the development of their needs and responding in personalised form to any category of client, irrespective of their size or where they are.
Eurocontrol’s major asset is the team, current made up of more than 850 people. A balance between versatility in related areas and the necessary degree of specialisation among our payroll makes it possible to offer our clients with the best service in our various representative offices. We have qualified technicians in the right disciplines to ensure the quality of the control and consultancy services developed by Eurocontrol.
At this time, Eurocontrol, whose capital is 100% Spanish, is one of the leading companies in the field of inspection, quality control and technical assistance in the fields of Regulatory Inspection in Industrial Security, Environment and Shipping, Occupational Risk Prevention, Acoustic Trials, Telecommunications, Waste Classification, Technical Assistance in Civil Engineering, Construction, Consultancy in Management Systems, Energy Efficiency, etc.
The Company’s mission
Eurocontrol’s main mission is to perform controls to enhance industrial quality and security and, with that in mind, the company offers services to ensure that all activity takes placed in accordance with contractual Specifications and Codes and with the associated National and International Regulations.
The company’s activity is therefore governed by the basic principles of independence, impartiality and confidentiality.
The following are the values which define and draw the bases of our business culture:
- Technical Competence. This is a reliable company which guarantees its technical competence not just with its accumulated experience but also with the commitment to comply with the various standards applicable to it (ISO, UNE, ASTM, etc.) and which serve to underwrite that competence (National Accreditation Agency Accreditations, certifications, ISO, etc.)
- Client satisfaction. Eurocontrol came into being in order to provide high added-value services to its clients’ complete satisfaction in the broadest sense.
- Social Responsibility. This is a Company which is committed to Society, aware of the implications which arise from our activities in their various contexts – national and local – it operates in, and committed to Sustainable Development, the Environment and watching out for the Provisions which apply to it.
- Effectiveness and Efficiency. The pursuit of the Company’s various activities is defined according to criteria of Effectiveness and Efficiency, in such a way as to work to ensure that the objectives set are met with the resources available and this, in turn, is achieved at the lowest possible cost within the standards put in place.
- Respect for persons. EUROCONTROL’s aims to bring out the entire potential of the persons making the Company up, involving them in their activity as a means to motivate them and enhance their commitment to the organisation.
- Modernity and Innovation. To satisfy its clients to the full and to generate ever-increasing value for them, Eurocontrol designs and manages its processes, products and services systematically and introduces the necessary measures in those processes via their innovation, design and development.
- EUROCONTROL is defined in its conception as an Organisation with a multiplicity of locations, enabling it to understand better the reality of each territory where it functions, playing a significant role in its Management of the reality in each Zone.
In the light of the complexity of the main lines of its structure (Work Centres, Lines of Activity), agility in reaching the right decisions is a factor of the very greatest importance in the Company, for which it is adequately structured (in organisational terms).